Tuesday, July 14, 2009

emily fox

i started this week with a shoot starring stunning strawberry blond beauty from supreme, emily fox. continuing my experiments on "ghosty effects" i was playing with longer exposure, color gels, and - my personal top secret! - a bit of vaseline on my lens, while emily was gracefully dancing in front of my camera. (gosh, this girl can move! i only wish i was recording a video..)

ursula agurto was the one who put together 8 playful yet edgy looks - with hip high leather boots and structural pieces. jessica tarazi created a unique make-up complimenting natural honey colors of emily's face. sato taeko was responsible for keeping emily's hair big and curly.
and even my cat fidel got into the "ghosty" mood and was misteriously wondering on set.

No comments:

Post a Comment